Magnificent Italy Tour
02 - 17 December 2018 (16 days/15 nights)
* REGISTRATION OPEN *
This is our most popular tour, ideal not just for those visiting Italy for the first time, but even for those who wish they had seen more the first time they went! An in-depth experience of the local culture, art, history, food and way of life in Italy:
- 10 UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Spectacular scenery from the rolling hills and valleys of Central Italy, to the evocative islands of the Venetian Lagoon, to the breathtaking mountains of the Dolomites
- The greatest collection of Renaissance art on Earth, including the Sistine Chapel in the Vatican City, the Uffizi in Florence, and Leonardo da Vinci's Last Supper in Milan
- Neighbourhood and Christmas markets, places off the beaten track
- Authentic regional and local cuisine featuring ingredients from the autumn harvest, plus a session of wine and olive oil tasting at a vineyard
- Quality accommodations in the heart of town
- Expert local guides in Rome, Assisi, Siena, Florence, Venice, and Milan
- Small group size for a more intimate, in-depth experience
- Unlimited free trips on the public transport while shopping or enjoying the sights on your own in Rome and Milan
Scheduled during the year-end school holidays for teachers and families with school-going children, returning before Christmas.
S$4980 per person (twin-share)
For bookings made by 31 October 2018
Additional discount for participants over 60 years of age
A deposit of S$1000 per person is required for reserving a place in this tour.
Please fill in the form below and then click PROCEED TO PAY.
For groups larger than 8 persons, please email us.