A Taste of Piedmont
20-31 October 2018 (12 days/11 nights)
* LIMITED PLACES LEFT *
Be immersed in the wonderfully varied scenery surrounding the first capital of Italy while savouring some of the region’s unique dishes, produce and wines, and participate in the excitement of the world's most prestigious truffle fair:
- Spectacular lakes, mountains and wine country
- Vineyard and dairy farm visits with tasting of local wines and cheeses surrounded by inspiring autumnn colours
- Entry included to the International Alba White Truffle Fair
- Spend an afternoon looking for white truffles with a real trufolao (truffle hunter)!
- Cooking lesson of local dishes included when staying in the countryside
- Sights off the beaten track and secret locations no other tour will ever you take to see
- Quality accommodations in strategic locations
- Authentic regional and local cuisine
- Expert local guides
- Small group size for a more intimate, in-depth experience
- Personal time for exploring towns and the countryside
- Unlimited use of public transport and free entry into museums during your stay in Turin
S$5440 per person (twin-share)
for bookings made before 31 July 2018
Additional discount for participants over 60 years of age
A deposit of S$1000 per person is required for reserving a place in this tour.
Please fill in the form below and then click PROCEED TO PAY.
For groups larger than 8 persons, please email us.