Jewels of Sicily Tour
28 April - 12 May 2019 (15 days/14 nights)
Melding civilisations at the crossroads of the Mediterranean
Experience the sights, sounds and tastes blending Greek, Roman, Arab, Norman and Spanish influences that is the intense, mysterious and uniquely fascinating world of Sicily:
- 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Spectacular Greek and Roman ruins set amid equally spectacular scenery
- The only tour to include the legendary Aeolian Islands, with a whole day tour to witness the spectacular eruptions of Stromboli
- Quality accommodations in the heart of town
- Expert local guides for all the major cultural sights
- Small group size for a more intimate, in-depth experience
- Personal time for exploring towns and countryside
- Authentic regional and local cuisine featuring ingredients
- Special tasting of local wines, olive oil, chocolates and other delicacies
- Return domestic flights from Fiumicino Airport are included in the tour price
See pictures from our 2013 tour on FACEBOOK.
S$6260 per person (twin-share)
for bookings made before 28 Feb 2019
Additional discount for participants over 60 years of age.
Watch out for our next tour in spring 2021!