Jewels of Sicily Tour
28 April - 12 May 2019 (15 days/14 nights)
* REGISTRATION OPEN *
Experience the sights, sounds and tastes blending Greek, Roman, Arab, Norman and Spanish influences that is the intense, mysterious and uniquely fascinating world of Sicily:
- 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Spectacular Greek and Roman ruins set amid equally spectacular scenery
- The only tour to include the legendary Aeolian Islands, with a whole day tour to witness the spectacular eruptions of Stromboli
- Quality accommodations in the heart of town
- Expert local guides for all the major cultural sights
- Small group size for a more intimate, in-depth experience
- Personal time for exploring towns and countryside
- Authentic regional and local cuisine featuring ingredients
- Special tasting of local wines, olive oil, chocolates and other delicacies
- Return domestic flights from Fiumicino Airport are included in the tour price
See pictures from our 2013 tour on FACEBOOK.
S$6260 per person (twin-share)
for bookings made before 31 Dec 2017
Additional discount for participants over 60 years of age.
A deposit of S$1000 per person is required for reserving a place in this tour. Please fill in the form below and then click
PROCEED TO PAY.
For groups larger than 8 persons, please email us.