We promise to keep you safe...
Italy shall be included as part of the Vaccinated Travel Lane (VTL) from 19 October 2021.
Ergo: Travel takes safety very seriously, and once we can travel again we will ensure that everyone has the protection we all need, so that we can all focus on our experience of Italy rather than worrying about risks we encounter.
All clients of Ergo: Travel, whether on a group tour or customised trip, must have an active travel insurance policy in force throughout the period of travel.
Regardless of the entry policies imposed by Italian authorities at the time of travel, we will only allow participants on our tours if they are fully vaccinated, and who are in possession of an official vaccination certificate issued by their respective country of residence.
Barring sudden emergencies, tour participants are reminded to keep a safe distance of at least 1m from each other unless they are from the same household or are sharing a room.
Masks must be worn indoors at all times in public spaces, and outdoors during group activities, particularly where the distance between persons is less than 2 metres.
Your tour leader shall also carry a supply of disposable masks should the need arises, as well as some hand sanitiser as well as alcohol wipes.
- Each user shall be provided with alcohol swabs during the distribution of radioguides, one to be used for cleaning the device before initial use.
- Tour participants are encouraged to use their own earphones (3.5mm standard jack) wherever possible. We also provide disposable earphones for those who do not have them.
- Tour participants are to keep their radioguides for their own use only throughout the duration of the tour and avoid passing them to other persons.
- At the end of the tour, all participants shall be asked to switch off their devices and detach the lanyards and roll them up, to be dropped into a dedicated plastic bag held by the tour leader. All disposable earphones used must also be detached and kept by the respective users. We will not accept return of any earphones.
- Following this, each tour participant shall then be provided with alcohol swabs again for cleaning their own devices before dropping them off into a separate plastic bag which the tour leader shall be handling.
Pre- and post-travel testing
Please note that all travellers are currently required to be tested for Covid-19 prior to travel. Depending on the prevailing regulations in force in Italy and the country of origin during the time of travel, you may also be required to be tested not only prior to departure but also upon arrival during the onward journey as well as upon return.
For the latest policies in force please see below:
COVID-19 POLICY FOR VISITING ITALY
For the current general policy and restrictions on entering Italy please click here.
For current policy and restrictions for returning to Singapore please click here.
Singapore currently falls under List D for incoming travellers. For the current policy and restrictions, please click here.
For the latest situation on the individual regions in Italy, please click here.