The Perfect Introduction to Italy
for independent travellers
Encompassing the classic destinations of Rome, Florence, Venice and Milan, this package provides a balanced introduction to the country for first-time visitors, and especially for those who either prefer not to join group tours, or perhaps cannot due to problems with their schedule, or else because they wish to do something more in line with their specific interests. To be enjoyed as shown below, or modified to suit your preferences:
(Arrive in Rome)
Day 1-3 Rome (3 nights)
Day 4-6 Florence (3 nights)
Day 7-9 Venice (3 nights)
Day 10-11 Milan (2 nights)
Day 12 (Depart)
- Accommodation in centrally-located quality hotels, with ensuite bathrooms and breakfast included
- Guaranteed seating on high-speed trains, or travel in private transport
- Guided tours in any or all locations, either following day-tours provided by local tour operators or with private guides
- Specially-arranged activities such as wine tasting, cooking lessons, participation at special events, or visits to artisanal productions by request
- Optional meals hosted by your guides in typical trattorie frequented by locals
- Add or modify places and activities as desired
- Personalised information package with instructions for transfers, public transport, restaurant recommendations, GST rebates and other general notes
S$300-S$600 per person per day
for 2 persons sharing a room
depending on the provisions requested
From S$3000 per person
(for 2 persons sharing a room)
- The above package can be customised as desired, eg. starting from Milan instead of Rome, adding more days or destinations, or changing activities.
- All organised meals, if requested, will be in family-run trattorie or smaller restaurants serving local cuisine. Mineral water is included, while soft drinks, wines and other beverages are to be paid for separately.
- Final trip arrangement includes a full documentation of your trip that includes a detailed trip programme, restaurant recommendations, practical information, and listings for related services.
- Final price will vary depending on the number of persons within a group, type and category of accommodation, sleeping arrangements, and the type and extent of transport and other services involved.