Springtime in Naples and the Amalfi Coast
10 - 25 Apr 2021 (14 days/13 nights)
* REGISTRATION OPEN *
With the Phlegrean Fields, Sorrento, Capri, Pompeii, Caserta, Paestum and beyond
Celebrate Italy's most exuberant city, marvel at the genius of ancient Roman engineers, be awed by Europe's most famous volcano, and bask in the glory of the Amalfi Coast — this tour will take you on an amazing discovery of art, culture, food and spectacular landscapes that will leave you breathless:
- 4 UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Ancient Greek and Roman ruins not only in Paestum and Pompeii, but Oplontis, Herculaneum, and many other places
- Mount Vesuvius and other volcanic sites
- Savour the spectacular Amalfi Coast by private boat
- Sights off the beaten track and secret locations no other tour will ever you take to see
- Authentic regional and local cuisine, and a visit to a dairy farm for fresh mozzarella
- Quality accommodations in the heart of town
- Expert local guides
- Small group size for a more intimate, in-depth experience
- Unlimited free trips on the public transport while shopping or enjoying the sights on your own in Naples and Amalfi
S$5100 per person (twin-share)
For bookings made by 31 Oct 2020
Additional discount for participants over 60 years of age
A deposit of S$1000 per person is required for reserving a place in this tour.
Please fill in the form below and then click PROCEED TO PAY.
For groups larger than 8 persons, please email us.